Sunday, December 23, 2007

Welcome Bonte!

This weekend, we had the pleasure of trying the latest restaurant to open in town - Bonte Wafflerie and Cafe. It's located on South Orange Avenue, where Ambiance Jewelers used to be.

They've completed renovated the space and it's bright, airy and filled with the smell of waffles when you walk in the door. However, they don't just have waffles and also have a fairly extensive sandwich, panini and salad menu. The sandwich I got was very tasty and the waffle I shared with my daughter was great and a far cry from an Eggo waffle. They are still working out the kinks in the service, but everyone was extremely helpful and trying their best to accomodate people.

I wish them lots of success here in town.

While I haven't posted in this blog nearly as much as I would like recently, I also wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday!

I hope to post more frequently in the new year and I certainly welcome your suggestions on topics for discussion.

No comments: